<h5 “=””>Hp probook 430 g3 – 6th gen – 2.3ghz processor – Intel Core i5 – 13.3″ inch screen – 8gb ram – 500gb hard disk<h5 “=””>
<h5 “=””>Product features
Processors : Intel Core i5-6200U with Intel HD Graphics 520 (2.3 GHz, up to 2.8 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
Chipset: Chipset is integrated with processor
Graphics (integrated): Intel HD Graphics 510 or Intel HD Graphics 520
NOTE: HD content required to view HD images.
Non-touch: 13.3 in diagonal HD anti-glare LED-backlit (1366 x 768)
External: Up to 32-bit per pixel color depth
VGA: Port supports resolutions up to 2048×1536 external resolution at 60 Hz
HDMI: Supports direct connection to high-definition displays with up to 4096 x 2160 at 24 Hz resolution and 7-channel audio with one convenient cable (not included)
Storage and drives
Supports SATA, 7 mm/9.5 mm, 2.5 in Hard Drives
500 GB hard disk
Support optional external USB drive CD/DVD R/RW
Two SODIMM slots. Both slots are customer accessible/upgradeable.
DDR3L PC3-12800 (Transfer rates up to 1600 MT/s).
DDR4 PC4-17000 (Transfer rates up to 2133 MT/s).
Supports Dual Channel Memory.
8192 MB Total System Memory
- Upgradeable to 16384 MB in slots 1 and 2
- Maximized dual-channel performance requires SODIMMs of the same size and speed in both memory slots.
- Broadband Wireless (WWAN)
- HP hs3110 HSPA+ Mobile Broadband
- HP lt4110 LTE/HSPA+ 4G Mobile Broadband
NOTE: Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
Wireless LAN (WLAN)
- Realtek 802.11b/g/n (1×1) and Bluetooth 4.0 Combo
- Broadcom 802.11b/g/n (1×1) and Bluetooth 4.0 Combo
- Broadcom 802.11a/b/g/n (2×2) and Bluetooth 4.0 Combo
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1×1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 Combo
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2×2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo
- Realtek Ethernet (10/100/1000)
The term “10/100/1000” or “Gigabit” Ethernet indicates compatibility with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet, and does not connote actual operating speed of 1 Gb/s. For high-speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required.
- HD audio with DTS Studio Sound
- Two stereo speakers
- Integrated microphone (dual-microphone array when equipped with optional webcam)
- Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Optional 720p HD webcam
NOTE: Sold separately as an optional feature. HD content required to view HD images. Internet access required.
- USB 3.0 (2)
- USB 2.0 power port (1)
- HDMI (1)
- headphone/microphone combo (1)
- AC power (1)
- RJ-45 (1)
- VGA (1)
Digital media slots
Multi Media Reader Slot